Blog Background

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Oreo Cookie made an egg white omelet for breakfast - yum!
She really likes to cook eggs and is trying new stuff with them now. :-)
I was nervous about trick-or-treating here and I am trying to celebrate less Halloween and more Fall Harvest, so, we found a trunk-or-treat at a local church here. Here is our trunk:
We enjoyed walking around and seeing the other trunks and placing our votes for our favorite one.
The girls and I dressed up. Butterscotch Chip was Cleopatra (someone she has studied in school), Oreo was a beautiful princess vampire, Chocolate Chip was a fabulous blue princess (she came up with the costume herself), I was an old time maiden, and Mini Chip was a sugar snap pea!! CUTE!!!
We met lots of wonderful people!
We then went to my brother Nate's for pizza and cheesecake. It was great fun!
Nate and his friend played the girls in pool and in foosball, which they LOVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment