Blog Background

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Baking, Watches, and Temps

I love baking!
Lemon cupcakes with Classic American buttercream icing and a strawberry to make it pretty.
I think I will call the recipe: Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes :-)

About 2 months ago, I brought Mr. Cookie's watch in to get a new battery. I got it back this week. To make a long story short, the jeweler broke it taking the old battery out, so it had to be sent to their parent stop, who had to send it to the Seiko shop where they fixed it and sent it back down the line. We went to pick it up at the parent store located about an hour away but they had mistakenly transported it to the original place. The good news: Seiko is opening a store 5 minutes from our house. No more crazy watch business. (Of course, the first battery did last a solid 6 years or more...)
He is pretty happy to have it back :-)

The other day I didn't think I was going to make it through the day when I noticed that the temperature outside was still 109 degrees at 10pm. Turns out there was only 2 hours left in that day and I made it through! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment