Blog Background

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ice skating

We went ice skating with friends yesterday.
It was tons of fun.
Butterscotch Chip was really good at it and helped teach the younger kids. I don't know what we would have done without her! I have not done much like this since having Mini Chip.
We got to meet some friends of friends which was really great. We have heard lots about them and it was nice to finally put faces with the names.
(I didn't show them here because I don't have their permission.)
Mini Chip had to...
...curl his hair in preparation for the fun!
Lol!
Apparently he had been watching me curl Chocolate Chips hair :-)
Every once in a while it's fun to be reminded that even at 18 months, they are watching your every move and waiting for an opportunity to mimic it back for you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment