Blog Background

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Beautiful...

The moving truck will arrive on Tuesday, July 27 at 8am...     
such mixed emotions... 
Oreo Cookie was on a bike ride with her friend and my cell phone and took this beautiful picture of a Minnesota summer sunset... future pro photographer?!?   :-)

This is my Wonderful Sister and the kids Fabulous Auntie! We went dress shopping for her wedding. Isn't she just beautiful!!!!
We only went to two places and the second one was closing 2 minutes after we walked in the door. We will do more shopping when she visits us in Arizona in November... I am going to miss her sooo very much! If I could pack someone in a box and take them with me, it would be her... don't worry, I would give her water and add breather holes for the trip! After all it is only 1700 miles plus or minus! She'd be fine!! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment