Blog Background

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

HELLO!! :-) It's Me! I'm back!

Hi! I am back from our adventures. I am amazed at how fast time goes. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to visit Minnesota and this morning I find myself both happy and sad. So, I will make a list... that ALWAYS helps me! :-)

I am SAD because:
1. I miss everyone in Minnesota.
2. I feel that I belong in Minnesota and am missing out by not being there.
3. Our trip 'home' is over.
4. Some of you made homemade chicken noodle soup and chili too and I missed it. :-(
5. I miss my husband, and he is at work early this morning
6. The 'return home adjustment period' sucks!
7. I ordered up a WHOLE bunch of snow and had to leave it with you guys.

I am HAPPY because:
1. We had safe travels.
2. We are all home and safe and wonderfully exhausted. (And the children are sleeping all snug in their beds... :-)
3. Mr. Cookie picked us up from the airport and was sooo happy to see us.
4. We are still on our wonderful adventure to Arizona.
5. The 'return home adjustment period' will not last forever, has already begun, and will end soon. :-)
6. God sent all of that SNOW I ordered (Isn't He Awesome!). I LOVE snow!!
7. We get to learn how to build a tumbleweed snowman... hmmm! :-)
8. I started a batch of chicken noodle soup yesterday and a poolish for homemade rustic italian bread to go with it for supper tonight! YUM!!
9. Tonight we get to put up our nativity, decorate our tree, CHRISTmas music, CHRISTmas movies... :-)
10. It is always good to be home no matter what 'state' you are in.

YUP! I do feel better! Going to make some more lists...
Christina

1 comment:

  1. So glad you made it back safe and sound! It was great seeing you! Merry Christmas Christina!

    ReplyDelete