Blog Background

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

This year is going to be very different for New Year's Eve.

I must admit that I have grown quite tired of the new, new, new.
:-(
Not that I am ready to be done with our adventure, just that I could really use some good old normal. You know, like not having any plans and just hanging out at home with my people and enjoying them.
Soon I am told, soon.
:-))

And so, my little-ish people and I have been planning and planning for our New Year's celebration. Everyone chose a favorite food of the year and we will have those things banquet style tonight. I wanted to try playing every game in the house before midnight, but the kids are a little too intimidated to do that. We will still play some games and make lists of goals for the next year and memories from the past year. We will probably watch a movie and then watch the ball drop, toast with our yummy sparkling cider to a wonderful and adventurous new year, and snuggle til morning in a tent in the living room... :-) Bliss... well, almost... I will miss my honey... but he will be home soon from the sand dunes. He and Peanut Butter are there with my brother and his friends riding quads and sand rails... boy stuff.
Hope you have wonderful plans or a sweet lack thereof.
{{HUGS}}
Christina

2 comments:

  1. YES I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!:-D
    I WANNA BE AT HOME MORE
    INSTEAD OF ALWAYS
    OUT-IN-A-BOUT!!!!:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying the New Year at home w/my parents who head back to AZ in the morning. Had a chocolate fountain w/strawberries, bananas, watched the ball drop in NYC now off to bed for me!

    ReplyDelete