Blog Background

Friday, January 7, 2011

Homeschool Group

FUN!! FUN!!! FUN!!
:-) Oh, we just love homeschooling! :-)
;-) And it just keeps getting better! :-)
:-) Even when we are sure it can't! :-)
LOL!
We went to a homeschool group Park Day today. :-))
At the top is a picture of the park.
A picture of the playground.
And one of Chocolate Chip on the monkey bars.
We have all been looking forward to the meeting and have been excited at the prospect of finding new friends, getting outside and venturing...

There was a very nice young lady there that had this hat on.
The girls tried it on for the camera.

We arrived at 11:30am and got home at 5pm. It was tons of fun! We met LOTS of new people! It was almost overwhelming at how nice everyone was. They all introduced themselves and their kids to us and I really felt at ease. It was a lovely day here, about 65 and mostly sunny. The park was very nice, clean, and open. I don't remember the last time the girls were across the way from me and I wasn't flipping out. Ahhh!

A couple of the 16 year olds were giving guitar lessons for $2.00.
Can't beat that!
The joy of seeing them laughing, running, and playing! And meeting friends! :-)
 Later, at home, I gave Mini Chip this Cutie Clementine. He loved playing with it. Then I noticed that he seemed to be chewing on something. Yup! He chewed right through. So, I got out...
...that contraption I mentioned before and he made orange juice.
Mmmm!!
He loves it!
Today I also joined AFHE (Arizona Families for Home Education) and we are looking forward to the homeschool conference in July. They even have some classes for kids 12 and over. So exciting!
I was wondering...
I have a friend who says that this little fella looks like...
... Curious George.
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, that last picture is ADORABLE! I'm so happy for you guys Christina! What a gorgeous day to be out making new friends! I'm getting all geared up for the MACHE conference too, it's been years since I've gone--can't wait!

    ReplyDelete