Blog Background

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monster Jam Girls and Mini Chip

Okay, so I am told that Monster Jam is:
TOTALLY AWESOME! by Chocolate Chip,
LOUD and AMAZING! by Oreo, and
EXTREME! by Butterscotch Chip

While everyone was at Monster Jam, Mini Chip and I went to a new church with the neighbors, made a yummy stir fry for supper, and took a long, playful bath together.
It was a very nice evening. They didn't get home until 10:30ish... much later than I had thought they would. The church was very nice and the sermon was wonderful - detailing the beatitudes, and it was nice getting to know our neighbors a little. I'm pretty sure that it is not the church I will be attending regularly (I will keep it in mind though), but I wouldn't mind attending service with the neighbors on occasion.
Sunday we caught up on some much needed rest and did a few chores. Sunday night, Mini Chip decided to try licking his lips... CUTE!!!
After every bite, he would lick his lips, the point being of course to get the food off of them and into his mouth, but we think he pushed more food out than anything! He was determined though and couldn't figure out why everyone was laughing and looking at him!
:-) LOL :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment