Blog Background

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sunny Saturday

Today has been a fun day so far...
Oreo and I went to Bountiful Baskets this morning and it was really quite chilly here at 5am.
(My toes were cold in my flip-flops anyway.)

Chocolate Chip had the neighbor girl sleep over last night and Oreo made the girls pancakes and hot cocoa for breakfast. I made Mr. Cookie and myself ham, egg, and cheese croissants. Mini Chip loves eggs and ham, so he had plenty also. We also had some oranges (Mini Chip thinks oranges are the best ever! I peel the orange and then break it in half and he chews that thing like crazy. He loves them!)

Later today, Mr. Cookie is taking the three girls to Monster Jam. They are SOOO excited! They are also planning to meet up with my brother Nate and his buddy Lloyd. Them, Scott, and a few others are all sitting together. Mini Chip and I are not sure what we are going to do, but we felt it would be too loud there for his little ears. Must be something fun... hmmm. Any suggestions?

Also, my new camera is here, so these are the first pictures with it (you probably don't remember but my camera broke the day before we moved into our house here in Arizona and with everything being so crazy for so long, I just got it turned in for them to send me a new one. I am SOOO happy to have my wonderful camera back and a huge thank you to Oreo for letting me use hers all of these months!
Thanks Oreo!


No comments:

Post a Comment