Blog Background

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Arizona Rain

Yup! That's right, The Arizona Rain!
For the second day in a row, it is storming here!
Not just rain but thunder and lightning and the whole shubang!!
Wonders never cease!
:-o
Actually, it has rained here quite a bit since we have been here. I have been told that it has been monsoon season here, so, it has been unusually COOL and HUMID!!! They consider 105-115 degrees in August and September to be cool!! Also, 80% humidity is considered high down here!
WOW! It's like a whole new world.

TeeHee! Anyhow, I had a little time, so, I thought I would share my awe of the weather here in the desert. I can"t imagine what we are in store for next June, July, and August! YIKES!! Especially if this has been considered mild and cooler than normal.
Here is a couple of snapshots of Oreo going to the mailbox in the Arizona rain:

No comments:

Post a Comment