Blog Background

Friday, October 29, 2010

A Picture is Worth...

A picture is worth a thousand words...
A picture speaks volumes...
A picture cannot do it justice...
Yesterday evening, while driving home, the sunset was SO BEYOND beautiful! The words to describe it are hard to find... big, whispy, clouds, almost like fluffy pick up sticks, scattered across the horizon, turning undescribable shades of pink and... beautiful.
Mr. Cookie was still at work, so, I called him but he could not go outside to see it. So, I took a picture, not good enough. :-(
So, I moved and got it at another angle, and another, and another... nope. The photos do not even come close to showing how beautiful and wonderous God's creation was right then.
Today, all of this reminds me to be grateful for the opportunity to learn, teach, and experience life and all of it's "stuff" with my children, hands on and in the thick of it. With pictures and books for sure, but head out the window, hiking up the mountain, jumping in the ocean, ears popping...
you get my drift! :-)

Lovin' Life, God, and His Creation,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment